Saturday 30 March 2013

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover


I spotted Bourjois's Magic Nail Polish Remover during a 3 for 2 sale in Boots so I thought that I would give it a go. I actually really like it. I used it to remove my leopard print nail polish and both my hands were done in a few minutes. It does take longer than the 1 second per nail theory which is stated on the front of the tub but saying that it was very quick indeed. I think I had all my polish off in less than 5 minutes which is a new record. It is similar to the Nails Inc remover I have already reviewed and I have concluded that these removers work best when you have just got plain polish on with a base and top coat - glitter polish and feathers will take longer and will mess up the inside of your polish remover.

The Bourjois polish remover has impressed me and I think I would definitely buy it again - fingers crossed for more 3 for 2 offers in Boots. It retails for £4.99 which I think is quite reasonable for the effort it saves you. Also, it contains almond oil which is left on your nails at the end of the polish removal process. Therefore, you don't have to go and apply nail oil yourself. So, it is a kind of 2 in 1 product which is a bonus. 


4 comments:

  1. My best friend uses this and she swears by it. Will have to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offers in Boots!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so good!!ye the 3 for 2 offers are still on-I'm not allowing myself to go back into boots-Barry m polish is such a bargain when it's 3 for 2 :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds so good with the almond oil. But Bourjois in australia is so much more expensive

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so annoying-things are way cheaper in the USA than they are here too!thanks for your comments:)

      Delete