Sunday 3 March 2013

Nail Polish -My First Blog Post


Hey!

This is my first ever blog post. I wanted to create a blog and a vlog about something that i totally love - nail varnish (and other nail related things). It is a way of brightening up your boring days at work which is why I personally love it! Plus it it much cheaper than buying new clothes and certainly takes up less space.

Over the past few months I have come across so many awesome new products and brands that I didn't even know existed before. I have had so many compliments about my nails with these new things that I have discovered so I would like to share them all with you. When I was trying to decide which products I would like to try and whether they were any good I relied on reading people's blogs and watching their reviews on YouTube. It was through these that I found so many of the new products that I now love (well new to me - pretty sure they have been around for ages, especially in England and maybe even Glasgow).

One important point, which I consider my unique selling point (hehe), is that I am from Scotland.  Up here we don't have as large a choice of anything compared to what you have in London or even just England.  That applies to both shops and products.  A few months ago I had never heard of Nails Inc and now I am actually their biggest supporter. I am like a walking advert for them.  They are ACE!!!  I discovered them through YouTube and I am so glad I did.  We only have a tiny Nails Inc section in our John Lewis which is why think I had never heard of them.  I went on their website and since then I have been hooked.  My love of colourful and sparkly nails went to the next level.  Therefore, I'd like to fly the flag for all the Scottish folk who have less access to all of the exciting brands and products compared to the rest of the UK.  Now don't get me wrong, I love Scotland, but we have a smaller population so naturally we don't have as much choice as there are less people.

So I'm hoping to make a blog and vlog that will appeal to all Scottish people, cos you get where I'm coming from, and I would like  everyone else to find it interesting too. I would like to aid other people's discovery of pretty nail polish etc in the same way that lots of enthusiasts have helped me. 

Please let me know if there are any types of nail polish that you would like me to review or any brands of nail polish that you think I should try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment