Saturday 30 March 2013

Nails Inc's Caviar Top & Base Coat


Unfortunately, I am not overly impressed with Nails Inc's Caviar Top Coat. It does not provide that much gloss to your nails. It does dry quite quickly but there are definitely better top coats available. It is rather disappointing for its price.

However, I really like the Caviar Base Coat. It glides on to your nails really nicely. It has a great consistency and the classic Nails Inc brush which I love. When applied it has a clear but warm pink colour which gives your nails a healthy glowing look. Once it is dry it's shiny surface is great for painting your nail polish onto. I now use it under all of my polishes and it is really good.

If you have tried them before let me know what you think of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment