Friday 29 March 2013

Nails Inc's Kensington Conditioning Hand Lotion



At Christmas I got two free gifts from Nails Inc with two of my orders which included two generously sized 50ml tubes of Kensington Conditioning Hand Lotion.  I have never religiously moisturised my hands until now which is really really bad.  It was such an awesome free gift - it also came with four mini polishes.  My hands were really dry from the cold winter days so I started using my free hand lotion and obviously really liked it as I am blogging about it.  I think what makes it even better is that it was a free gift. I use it every night before I go to bed. They have got me hooked and I will be buying more. It definitely nourishes your skin. Totally what I need seeing as I use so much nail polish remover. Plus it is still wintery even though it is meant to be spring and my hands get really dry from all the manual labour I do at work as well as the amount of time I subject my poor hands to anti bacterial hand gel. 

I know that many beauty bloggers have found amazing types of hand cream but I wanted to write about this one as I am a huge fan of Nails Inc and their quality products. This is especially brilliant as it was a free gift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment