Friday 29 March 2013

Nails Inc's Sprinkles Polishes



I have now tried all of Nails Inc's Sprinkles polishes. At first I only bought two out of the four but then decided that I liked them so much that I would invest in the other two. 

The first Sprinkles polish that I bought was Topping Lane which is a baby pink polish with purple,light pink and deep pink glitter. My mum became such a fan of it that she kept using my polish and was attracting many compliments from shop assistants so she made me order her a bottle of her own.

The second Sprinkles polish that I got was Pudding Lane which is a bright blue/turquoise polish with navy and golden green glitter. This polish has combined bright colour and glitter sprinkles well.

I then purchased the remaining two Sprinkles polishes. Sweets Way lives up to its name - it is really sweet and super cute. The base of the polish is a milky white/pink colour. The glitter sprinkles in the polish are light pink, deep pink and bright blue. My friend told me she had many people admiring her nails when she wore this polish. This effect does make your nails stand out as being different but in a subtle way.

Sugar House Lane is the fourth Sprinkles polish and it is a taupe colour with black and silver glitter. This polish would look really cute with a monochrome outfit. It is pretty sophisticated but at the same time unusual. 

These polishes all look amazing on your nails.  As they are not just flat colours they are really interesting and therefore they are right up my street.  The colour choice is great - very sweet like cupcake icing. I am loving the little cupcake pictures on the bottles. I have used two coats as I think this gives the best results but you may need three. Or you could try them out over different colours. I haven't tried that yet but I would like to see how it turns out.

Some of the glitter particles/sprinkles catch the light and some do not which provides the perfect mix of cupcake sprinkles and glamour.  These polishes are different without being too in your face so if you are looking for something more subtle then these are great. 

The Sprinkles polishes are very impressive indeed. I am aware that they have been out for a while but for anyone who has just discovered Nails Inc they are worth a try. I am sure you will get lots of compliments. 

Let me know what your thoughts are on these polishes! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment