Saturday 29 June 2013

Barry M Amethyst Glitter Polish


Barry M's Amethyst glitter polish is a really exciting multi-coloured full coverage glitter which I love. It is made up of small pieces of gold, turquoise, purple and pink glitter which creates an awesome colour combination. It is a dense glitter but in the photos below I have worn it over black polish. You can wear it on its own and build up 2 or 3 coats of this polish for full glitter coverage. 

This is a really really pretty glitter polish and I think that is down to the colour choice of the glitter particles. 

As always with Barry M it is great quality at a great price and applies and lasts well. I can't fault this polish in any way.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this polish? Do you like Barry M's glitter polishes?










4 comments:

  1. So pretty , I love this but when I had it the polish went gloppy fast x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really?thats rubbish!ive had mine since last November and its still ok!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I adore glitter polishes www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have so many! I was getting worried people would get bored of seeing posts about glitter polish!:)

      Delete