Friday 7 June 2013

Barry M Dragon Fruit Gelly Hi-Shine Polish


I purchased Barry M's Dragon Fruit Gelly Hi-Shine polish when I was looking for the new summer Gelly Hi -Shine polishes. Unfortunately, boots didn't have them in store so I am going to order a couple from Superdrug soon. I decided that I would invest in this cute pink Gelly Hi-Shine polish because I use the three polishes I already have all of the time and I really wanted to add this one to my collection. 

It's not too dull a pink and its not too bright. Obviously it's a great priced polish and has an awesome formula with good staying power. I have already worn it under a Models Own glitter polish (post coming soon) and with my other Gelly Hi-Shine polishes to create pastel rainbow nail art (post coming soon).

I really love these polishes. They are definitely worth the hype. If I manage to get my hands on some of the new summer polishes I will let you know.

What do you think of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes? Are they worth the hype?







No comments:

Post a Comment