Saturday 15 June 2013

Nails Inc's Caviar Top Coat -Round 2

Ok so I had originally tried Nails Inc's Caviar Top Coat out on my nails when I was either wearing glitter polish or loose glitter. When applied on top of glitter I did not find that this top coat was glossy at all. However, after running out of my usual top coat I used it as a top coat over some nail art that I painted and I need to retract my previous thoughts on this top coat. It is indeed pretty glossy when used on top of plain polish. It also does dry incredibly quickly. So, I would say that this is a good top coat for a glossy finish if you are wearing plain nail polish but would not recommend it over glitter polish. I guess this is one of those products which I thought was not very good but have now discovered that it is indeed pretty decent.

2 comments:

  1. I love this top coat! You're right, it dries soo quickly x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe I thought it wasn't very good...won't be trying top coats out over glitter polish again!:)thanks for your comment!:)

      Delete