Sunday 9 June 2013

Nails Inc's Special Effects Summer Party Glitter


Nails Inc's Special Effects Summer Party Grosvenor Gardens Glitter is a new season release from Nails Inc. It is a really pretty glitter consisting of both large and small glitter particles. There are large pink, lilac and gold glitter particles teamed up with small gold and pastel green glitter particles. This creates a rather unique summertime glitter. I think it looks lovely over pastel coloured polishes. I have teamed it up with a lilac Sally Hansen polish. You could however layer up this glitter polish and wear it on its own. It provides really good coverage as always with Nails Inc's glitter polish. 

It is a really sweet polish but as I have found with many other glitter polishes it does not seem to photograph so well. I hope you can see at least a smidge of how pretty this polish is!

Let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment