Wednesday 12 June 2013

Neon Leopard Print Nail Art


I randomly decided to create some neon leopard print nails the other day using my Models Own Ice Neon polishes just to see what it would look like. I love bright colours and leopard print so I thought I would merge the two. I think it turned out quite well. Maybe went a bit over board with the leopard spots but never mind. Plus I decided to paint just my right hand as I was trying colours out in my left hand. The point I wanted to make though was that if you want some crazy in your face nails then why not create some neon leopard print? They did look rather vibrant in real life.

What do you think of neon leopard print nail art?

 If you want to try out leopard print nail art here is the link to my leopard print nail art http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html 

Also, you can see my multicoloured leopard print nail art post here 












No comments:

Post a Comment