Sunday 2 June 2013

Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat


Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat is my all time favourite top coat. It is the only one I have found that creates an extremely glossy finish. It is hard wearing and reasonably priced. It does dry pretty quickly so it doesn't go all smushy if you accidentally touch your nails an hour after you have put it on because it will be dry enough not to. I don't really no why other top coats are not really glossy. Why would you not want a glossy top coat? The only reason I can think of is if you want matt nails - but then you would specifically buy a matt top coat.

I have found that this top coat is pretty good at being chip resistant which is great. It also applies really smoothly. I really can't fault it. I have heard everyone going on about how good Seche Vite top coat is but have never tried it. Maybe one day i will out of interest. 

I think this Revlon top coat costs around £6.00 so if you want an affordable, glossy and hard wearing top coat I would recommend this one. 

What are your favourite top coats? Any that you would recommend?




No comments:

Post a Comment