Friday 28 June 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips : Purr-Fect Harmony


I have become rather obsessed with the awesomeness that is Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips. They really are soooooo cool!!! I have already done a massive post on them with heaps of photos but I thought that the ones I am about to write about needed a post to themselves.

I am currently wearing Purr-Fect Harmony which are multicoloured leopard print metallic nail polish strips. The colour of each nail strip is also different because there is a gradient of colour, for example, one goes from green to blue and another goes from blue to purple.

I love them so much! What do you think of them?

Here is a link to my previous review of Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sally-hansen-nail-polish-strips.html?m=1 





















No comments:

Post a Comment