Sunday 14 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish - Passionfruit


Barry M's Passionfruit Gelly Hi-Shine polish is a really nice coral red colour. I don't actually own any other polishes in this colour so I am pleased that I have added it to my collection. I can't recommend these polishes highly enough. I really love them. I know that a small minority of people don't get on with the Gelly Hi-shine polishes but I can't fault them. They have a great streak free formula, they are really pigmented and opaque, they apply extremely smoothly and dry quickly. This Passionfruit polish looks awesome on your nails. I will definitely be using it for nail art purposes too!

What do you think of the colour? What is your favourite Gelly Hi-Shine  polish?

Here are the links to my previous Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine posts.





Grapefruit Gelly Hi-Shine Polish:












4 comments: