Wednesday 17 July 2013

Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Polish - Bubble Gum


I was raiding my Mum's nail polish box again and I came across Maybelline's Forever Strong Super Stay Gel polish in Bubble Gum. This is a pretty pink polish (my Mum is obsessed with pink polish) with very subtle metallic tones in it which you only really see in the light. I really like the formula of this polish. I think it actually rivals my beloved Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes. I don't know why people don't rave about this polish more often. I hadn't realised that this range of polish is actually Gel polish. I think this is why their formula is so great. You only need two coats and your nails are perfect. The polishes applies really well and the brush is really great. Its almost like the new Essie brushes. This polish dries fairly quickly too. I really would like to try out a couple of their other colours seeing as I have been so impressed.

Have your tried this polish before? What colour of polish from this range do you like the best?










2 comments:

  1. I was looking for reviews on this product and came across your blog. I got curious when I read "gel nail" on the lable and wondered if maybe it was supposed to be used with gel nails and not regular nails, or if it had some sort of special drying procedure. it works well using it as a regular nail polish though, so I don't know. Really like it, though, it lasts for a long time and doesn't wear out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!i don't think it is meant for gel nails-just that it is a gel like polish like Barry m Gelly hi-shines:)yeh I really like it too!:)

      Delete