Sunday 28 July 2013

Nails Inc's Black Taxi Polish


Nails Inc's Black Taxi polish is my all time favourite black polish. It is so super shiny its like having patent nails. This polish applies ridiculously well. You can sometimes get away with just one coat of this polish. Although, I like to apply two coats just to be sure. It dries crazy quickly too which is a total bonus. It has the usual Nails Inc qualities of having a great formula, a good brush and being streak free. If you are looking for a good quality hi-shine black polish I would definitely recommend this polish. 

I am not sure if you can tell how shiny this polish is from the photos which is a shame. Also, the flash from my camera makes my skin look freakishly pale in comparison to the black polish. Oops!

Have you tried this Nails Inc Black Taxi polish? What is your favourite black polish?





4 comments:

  1. That's such a perfect black. :)
    I haven't tried this polish before but these
    pictures really make me want to change this. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's really really nice!and that's it without top coat!you def should!:-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these look great! So shiny! Might have to look into getting some... :) x
    thejollyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete