Wednesday 17 July 2013

Nails Inc's Nottinghill Carnival Yellow Polish


As it is officially summertime I thought would write a post about one of my favourite yellow polishes which is Nails Inc's Nottinghill Carnival.  It is a pastel yellow polish but it is not too dull or cream toned it is just sunny enough. I think this is why I really like it because it is a pastel colour but still pigmented enough and bright enough to look cheerful on your nails. I feel like it is the perfect yellow polish for me. Not too golden or dull. I really love my Models Own Neon Ice yellow polish but for times when I would like to wear a slightly less vibrant yellow polish Nails Inc's Nottinghill Carnival polish is perfect. Sometimes you need to apply three coats of this polish but nonetheless I would highly recommend it.

What do you think of this polish? What are your favourite yellow polishes?







4 comments: