Tuesday 30 July 2013

Revlon's Girly Nail Polish


Revlon's Girly nail polish is the equivalent of Nails Inc's Sprinkles polish and Barry M's Sequin polish. It consists of a dull pink/purple base coat with various sizes of glitter particles in purple, deep pink and light pink. I originally applied this polish straight to my nails but I thought it looked horrible. I then painted a bright pink polish on my nails and applied Girly on top. I am pretty disappointed with this polish. I thought the formula was horrible. It is way too watery. If you want to get glitter on your nails you have to paint on lots of coats of watery polish which just looks awful. As the base colour is a milky pink/purple colour it does not look very nice. When you paint it over another colour it still looks horrible. I felt that the quality of this polish was not very good. I would not recommend this polish.

Let me know how you have found this polish if you have tried it! Some people probably get along with it but its not for me.






4 comments:

  1. I've just bought this nail polish from Fragrance Direct, I can't wait to try it as it's such a gorgeous colour. I hope I can make it work though xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I hope you can!i think I just hated how watery and milky it was!let me know how you get on with it Gemma!:)

      Delete
  2. Amazing nail art! I am following you on bloglovin.. I would appreciate it if you followed me back!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!i am already following you!thanks for following me!:-)

      Delete