Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips : Collide-O-Scope


Right now I am absolutely loving Sally Hansen's Collide-O-Scope Nail Polish Strips. I am gutted because I just could not get them to photograph nicely which means that these photos do not show how cool they are in real life. These nail polish strips are awesome because they are multicoloured camouflage print. They are really bright when they are on your nails and are an ace mixture of pink, blue, purple, red, yellow, green and black camouflage splodges. They are so cool. I love them and really don't want to take them off. 

In the photographs the strips look like they have lines going through the colours. If you look really really closely they do but they are not obvious and still look amazing on your nails. No one else would be able to tell.

I think I am going to try to recreate this design with nail polish. Hopefully it will turn out well:)

Sorry for my rubbish photos. Hopefully you will get an idea of how cool these look! I definitely wouldn't say that they looked good if they did not. I totally recommend these nail polish strips.












11 comments:

  1. Wowwww! These are so gorgeous, love them!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing. Perfect for brightening up an outfit?

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some nail strips to try out, this post has just reminded me I have them! These look super cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. never tried nail strips but they look fun! will have to give them a go!

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are so good!they last for ages without chipping!:)

      Delete
  5. As thank you!i shall check out your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love the colours!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!me too and they looked so much better in real life!:)

      Delete