Friday 12 July 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - Wild Child


I was in the mood for some zebra print this weekend so I grabbed my awesome Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in Wild Child. I love that they are monochrome. I have had a rather large obsession with monochrome nails lately. I have not mastered the art of painting zebra print onto my nails free hand yet so these are perfect for me.  As much as I love messy, crazy colourful nail art sometimes I like structured patterns on my nails. I think these look really cute.

What do you think? Have you tried them before?

Here are the links to my other Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strip posts.
















6 comments:

  1. those nails are so awesome!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)I love sally Hansen's nail polish strips!they are so good!:)

      Delete
  2. those nails look soo cute, wish i could do nail art but i suck haha, following your lovley blog xxx


    ~ VISUALCANDYINC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!
    x
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments!these polish strips are so cool!:)

      Delete