Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro Polish : Ultra Violet


I'm rather excited about this review just because I LOVE this polish so much. I recently purchased Rimmel's Salon Pro nail polish in Ultra Violet which is such a gorgeous colour. When I bought this polish i didn't have many polishes this colour so I hardly had it off of my nails. This polish impressed me so much. It has an amazing wide brush which makes application easy and the formula is so great. As it is gel-like it provides such good coverage. Two coats of polish and your nails are perfect. I found that this polish lasts a long time on your nails and almost has a rubber quality about it which means it doesn't chip like normal polishes. This is totally out of character for me but I wore it without topcoat for a week and it lasted so well. So, if you hate wearing topcoat these might be the polishes for you. I wouldn't recommend not wearing a top coat though! I found that it dried fairly quickly too. 

I really think these polishes are worth a try! I am rather obsessed with them at the moment. 

Have you tried these polishes? What do you think of them?












4 comments:

  1. that is one incredible colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard countless positive reviews from this range, so will definitely have to try some! That colour looks gorgeous and I can't believe it lasted a week without top coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really love this polish & the colour is amazing!:-)you should defo try it Bea!!xxx

      Delete