Wednesday 11 September 2013

Where Have I Been?


So, I have had to take a little break from posting everyday. I have a lot of things going on at the moment and was a bit overwhelmed. From now on I am aiming to post every Wednesday and Sunday instead of everyday. I knew when I started blogging that I wouldn't be able to put a new post up everyday for the rest of my blogging time. I haven't had much time to read all of my favourite blogs so I need to try and fit that in again too. I was also nominated for another two Liebster awards and also a versatile blogger award. I really appreciated being nominate for those so I will hopefully get a chance to do those at some point. Some lovely girls nominated me so I want them to know I haven't forgotten to write those posts.

I've got lots of polishes to write about so hopefully there will be lots of interesting posts coming from me soon!

Thanks for following:) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Posting everyday is hardcore!
    I think your plan of twice a week is good and if you have some free time post an extra :)
    Such beautiful nails.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this nails...They look so lovely and girly!
    :)

    ReplyDelete