Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Nails #2: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in Hot Wired


I am loving wearing these Sally Hansen Hot Wired Nail Polish Strips at the moment. Halloween is almost upon us and this year I am taking full advantage of being able to have themed nails. These awesome bright green nail strips have a barbed wire pattern on them which I love. They are channelling Frankenstein but I think if you were brave enough you could totally pull these off anytime if the year. It would be a pretty edgy look but I am all for a bit of edge. If you teamed them with an oversized leather jacket, floral dress and some biker boots they would really help grunge up an outfit.

What do you think of these? Would you try and recreate this look with nail polish?







2 comments:

  1. Ouuuuu I absolutely want to try and recreate these!! They look soo cool!

    LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes u totally should!i haven't had time to so I'd love to see yours:-)xxx

      Delete