Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Winter Tag


I have a major backlog of tag posts and awards nominations which I will be doing a collective post on as I have been so rubbish at keeping up with them.

I have however finally managed to do the winter tag post which the lovely Rosie from eatreadglam.wordpress.com tagged me in. Rosie's bloglovin link is https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7907471/eat-read-glam . Please go and check out her awesome blog. She really is lovely! Rosie was tagged by kimberley- you can see her information in the photo above. I would also recommend checking out her blog too!:) Kimberley's bloglovin link is http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6578669/ .

Right, I am kind of cheating by not doing this post properly because of lack of time but if you want to do it you can list 12 facts about yourself, answer the below questions, tag 12 bloggers to do the tag and let them know you have tagged them.

Here are my answers to the questions:

What are your favourite things about Winter?
I love that it means that we are close to Christmas. If we didn't have Christmas to cheer us up through the dark days it would be so gloomy!
What is your favourite Winter outfit?
ooh right now it would have to be my new Christmas jumper with some jeggings but I guess I am also loving wearing my red velvet skater dress with tights and leggings!!(yes it is that cold where I live in Scotland that I need to wear both!)
What is your favourite Winter food?
Definitely Mince Pies. They are not available in the Summer so they are a total winter treat!YUM!
Favourite Winter drink?
Hmmm. I don’t really have one so I will have to just say a nice warm cup of peppermint tea.
What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
Well I love to snuggle up all cosy in my living room and watch christmas films with my family. However, on a sunny winters day it is nice to be outside in the fresh air despite it being bitterly cold up here in the North!
How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
I wear the same kind of make up all year round as I don’t wear lipstick or eye shadow so don't really have to worry about changing shades due to the season…that probably sounds really boring!
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Some pretty nail polish…and lots of fun with my family!:) I’m really looking forward to Christmas  this year!
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Icy arctic winds….frost….snow.
What is your favourite Winter song?
I don’t have a fav winter song but I do love all christmas songs!I have multiple favourites:) e.g. I wish it could be Christmas Everyday,Last Christmas,All I Want For Christmas Is You!
What is your favourite Winter memory?
When I was about 8 we had 12 inches of snow and school was closed. I remember my dad took me to a field where all my friends and there parents were playing in the snow. All of the adults helped us roll giant balls to make massive snowmen.  Looking back it was a bit dangerous though so I’m not recommending it!
What is your favourite Winter scent?
oooh Cinnamon!!! I don’t have a fav winter perfume but I love the cinnamon room spray that my mum uses at christmas!
Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…..

For happiness, health and good luck for all as well as world peace and an end to poverty…when I was a kid I actually used to wish for that every birthday and I think I used to ask santa as well when I was writing my christmas letter! hehe!
I tag anyone who is reading this post who would like to take part!
Let me know if you do it!:)
Thanks again to Rosie for tagging me and Kimberley for coming up with the great questions!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great, nice to learn a bit about you after just finding your amazing blog!! I'm jealous of your Christmas jumper, I haven't got me one yet this year :( x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely!!ooh i got mine from miss selfridge!you need to get yourself one soon before they are all gone!:)x

      Delete