Sunday 10 November 2013

Topshop's Stage Dive Polish


I know it is winter and a lot of people like to switch to wearing more autumnal polish shades. However, I am not really bothered about wearing seasonal polish and tend to wear whatever colour I feel like whether it be bright or wintry no matter what the season. I know lots of other people feel the same. So, I am going to mix a couple of brighter polish posts in with my more festive posts. 

I love Topshop's orange polish which is called stage dive. I have been so impressed with the Topshop polishes. I think the formula and pigmentation of the polish is great and the brush is surprisingly good. I think the polish is such a gorgeous colour and my thinking is if you feel like wearing orange polish in winter go for it!!:)

I think you can tell from the below photos that the formula is pretty damn good!

What do you think? Have you tried this polish before?








5 comments:

  1. I love this colour, it's beautiful! I think you should be able to wear colours like this all the time, especially when they're like this!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!:) there's no rule against it so we should!:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I actually have an orange nail polish on right now. As much as I love autumnal colours, I can't give up my brights!!
    Love this post Xx

    bethanyworrall.com

    ReplyDelete