Monday 23 December 2013

Reindeer Nail Art


I have been torn about whether I should publish this post about my attempt at Reindeer Nail Art because I felt lots of things went wrong with it and that the end result wasn't very good. I'm pretty sure you guys could do a much better job than this so I will let you know what went wrong so if you want to try it you don't make the same mistakes that I did!

I used a thin nail art brush, a dotting tool and polishes of my choice to create this design. After attempting this design I realised that my nail art brush just wasn't thin enough to make the antlers look pretty. So, my top tip is to get a really really thin nail art brush. I also found that I didn't have a brown polish for the antlers so I had to mix one. I wouldn't recommend doing this. It just looks horrible. The brown polish that I mixed also was too thin so make sure that you have a decent brown polish that has a good, thick, opaque formula. Those are definitely my top tips!

Have you tried reindeer nail art? Which polish did you use for the antlers?




8 comments:

  1. They look pretty good to me and oh so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think they look really cute! I know hard it is to do, I just finished a nail art course and took me ageeees to complete it! I want to try reindeers but maybe next year lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad you find it hard too!you might be a total pro by next year!:)xx

      Delete
  3. Love those reindeer nails, so cute x

    ReplyDelete