Friday 17 January 2014

Ciate Party Shoes Glitter Polish


One of my favourite polishes from my 2013 Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calendar has to be the Party Shoes Glitter Polish. This polish consists of gold, green and blue glitter particles. The green and blue glitter particles are slightly larger than the gold particles. I think this is such an unusual mixture of colours but it works so well. I painted this glitter polish over a black base and I think it looks amazing! I really liked how this polish glided on easily and was spread out rather evenly by the brush. I have not come across many gold and blue/green glitter polish combinations so I love this polish. It is quite unusual but still looks great. 

Have you ever seen a glitter combination like this before? Let me know in the comments section!






2 comments:

  1. I literally gasped when I saw these nails! I am in love with this! It is perfect over a black base. Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks!glad you like it!you can really see the colours on the black polish!:)xx

      Delete