Monday 6 January 2014

Topshop Celestial Polish

I had forgotten how much I love Topshop polishes until I applied their gorgeous blue polish called Celestial. Aside from this being such an amazing polish colour, the formula is fantastic and the brush is pretty good too!  I really adore how the formula is thick, glossy and is opaque within two coats which is what we all want from a nail polish. Topshop's formula seems to be really similar to the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes which are loved by most polish fanatics. The polish brush is really great because it provides really great coverage and is easy to use but at first glance it looks thin and like nothing special. This proves to be a great surprise. Plus I think the bottles are adorable. Anyway, I'm giving this polish a massive thumbs up and recommend that if you are looking for a new polish brand to try give Topshop a go. I think you will be very impressed.

Have you guys tried Topshop polish? If so, do you have a particular favourite?








24 comments:

  1. Lovely, baby blue shade. When I wear this I have a sparkly silver accent nail and I think they go really well together :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes silver glitter goes so well with this polish!!gorgeous!:)xx

      Delete
  2. I have this polish and I think the colour is amazing too! Topshop nail polishes are such good value for money :) Jen x

    http://www.looksandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Topshop nail varnish before, the bottles always seem tiny like you're not getting much product. This is a beautiful colour too, might have to try it x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh i know what u mean but they actually don't feel like that when u are using them!the bottles hold 8ml which is only 2ml less than nails inc!i would recommend them though as the formula is so nice and they have a huge range:)xx

      Delete
  4. This colour is amazing x

    http://www.missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo I love this shade, Topshop polishes are lovely :) I love blue shades xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is beautiful. I think I might have to get it! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a pretty colour , have'nt tried topshop make up before
    melissa
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't tried any of their other beauty products but i love their polish and I've seen lots of people raving about their make up:)xx

      Delete
  8. woooow, this colour is stunning! I really need to invest in Topshops nail polishes! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i really like them!!the formula can't be faulted:)xx

      Delete
  9. what a GORGEOUS shade hun! I love topshop polishes but don't have this one in my collection... but i will soon :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this colour is so bright, I love it! I've never tried any of Topshop's polishes due to them being slightly too pricey for me, but I have often admired their cute bottles. Maybe it's time I made some purchases! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really good,but i think Barry M gelly hi-shines are very similar!also, there is a 2 polishes for £9.00 offer on now which is much better than spending £6.00 per bottle:)xx

      Delete
  11. That is most probably the most beautiful blue nail polish I've ever seen! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it is so nice indeed!!ooh theres a nails inc polish which I'm doing a post on soon which is bright blue too and looks similar to this but brighter!!:)xx

      Delete
  12. I love love LOVE this colour, it's gorgeous! Your nails look fab! I will be heading to Topshop soon to pick one of these up!

    Http://whatshellsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete