Friday 7 March 2014

Essie Mojito Madness Polish


I had heard a lot about Essie’s Mojito Madness polish so I thought I would add it to my collection since I did not have that many green polishes. I am much more of a mint polish fan so I thought that I would switch things up a bit and be a bit more daring with my polish. I think it looks great on my nails even though it is a kind of pea green colour which doesn’t really make it sound that nice. It applied so beautifully to my nails with its lovely wide, soft bristled brush. I applied my standard two coats of this polish for complete opacity.  I personally find Essie polishes really hard wearing when they are paired with a base and top coat.

This polish might not be to everyone’s taste but I like to try out colours that I wouldn’t necessarily have worn before. Plus it was part of a 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug. Bargain!

Have you tried this polish? Do you like green polishes or do you give them a miss?





12 comments:

  1. Wonderful color! I would definitely paint my nails like that in spring or summer;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes it will definitely look nice in the summer sunshine!:)xx

      Delete
  2. I picked this up last year and do not give it enough credit! Fab colour and formula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!you will have to get it on your nails soon then hehe!i agree,gorgeous formula indeed!:)xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful colour lovely !! i do love green nail polishes at the moment i have a few neon ones haha x
    Melissa
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i saw you got the neon models own one in your video!good to wear a bit of green polish now & again!hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  4. I love essie nail polish it stays long on your nails definitely worth price
    MyStyleDiary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad you have said that as i agree!its lasts really well on my nails with base & top coat!i never get chips:)xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh i love that colour hun!xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is gorgeous and your nails look amazing, I wish mine would grow like that x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much lovely!thats so nice of you to say!:)thanks for visiting my blog:)xx

      Delete