Monday 3 March 2014

NOTD: Turquoise & Leopard Print

Hey everyone! I've got a quick post for you today. I needed to do my nails quickly at the weekend for the week ahead and decided to wear my go to nail polish - Bourjois Turquoise Block. It's a gorgeous colour and an absolute dream to apply plus it dries really quickly and you can get away with only one coat of polish! 

I was feeling in the mood for some colour this week (though when am I not?!) so I decided to add a bit of multicoloured leopard print to one nail on each hand. 

Some people might say its not the most appropriate choice of polish for work but I think we all need a bit of colour in our lives and what better way to do it than by wearing pretty nail polish!

What do you think of my NOTD? I absolutely love hearing from you all!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment