Monday 10 March 2014

Tanya Burr Be Bright, Be Happy,Be You Polish


My second instalment in my Tanya Burr Nail Polish series is on the beautiful pink polish which is called Be Bright,Be Happy,Be You.:) Firstly, I think this is a super cute name. This pink polish looks so lovely on my nails and it applies without any streaks which is brilliant. The polish glides smoothly onto the nails as it has a fantastic formula and a great brush. As you will have read in my first post I was really impressed by her polish formula and brush. I don't really want to keep repeating myself as that is rather boring but Tanya's polishes seem to tick all the boxes. So, congratulations Tanya and please keep making lovely polish!

I really love this shade of pink. What do you guys think? Have you tried any of Tanya's polishes?




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The nail polishes seem to be quite impressive but I have heard both really good and really bad reviews about the lipglosses!

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like the nail polish!i mean its not amazingly different from other brands its just a good,decent nail polish range with nice colours:)xx

      Delete
  2. That really is the most gorgeous colour of pink, insanely jealous how perfect your nails look!

    cloey
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh!haha!thanks for thinking my nails look nice!wouldnt say they were perfect chick!hehe:)xx

      Delete