Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tanya Burr's Peaches & Cream Polish


When I ordered Tanya Burr's Peaches & Cream nail polish from FeelUnique.com I thought it was a peach shade. However, I feel it is more of a nude shade. Normally I wouldn't wear nude polish as I'm much more of a bright colour nail polish person. After trying Tanya's lovely polish I have decided I actually really like the look it gives. If you want really subtle, understated nail polish I would recommend Tanya's Peaches & Cream polish. It has a gorgeous formula which applies beautifully with the great brush provided and is opaque within two coats. 

I'm glad I bought this polish as it has allowed me to try something new. I think I am going to try and use it with some very chic nail art.

Are you a fan of nude nail polish? What do you think of Tanya's Peaches & Cream Polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment