Saturday 8 March 2014

Topshop's Wisdom Polish



Topshop’s Wisdom Polish is a gorgeous metallic lilac polish. I am a huge fan of lilac polish so this polish is perfect for me. I wish I could have a car that was metallic purple or lilac but you don’t really see many of them about. I often put glitter polish over metallic polish to stop me getting bored with just wearing plain metallic polish. I might try some glitter over this polish. This is such a pretty polish and I definitely recommend it if you like metallic polish and have not tried Topshop polishes! It is an absolute dream to apply as it has a gorgeous formula and a great brush. If you have not tried Topshop polish it is definitely worth a try!

What do you think of this polish? Do you like metallic polish?





2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely stunning! :)

    http://bellezzamoderna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete