Friday 25 April 2014

Barry M Blossom Silk Effects Polish

I had heard a lot about Barry M's Silk Effects Polishes before I tried them. I am so glad that I bought a couple of the polishes from this range as I ended up totally loving them. I know some people feel that they are rather sheer polishes however, I found that with a good base coat these polishes were opaque within two coats. This pink Silk polish is called Blossom and it is so pretty. I loved how this polish applied so smoothly. I think Barry M got the formula spot on with this polish. It glided on beautifully with the great Barry M polish brush. I found that this polish dried really quickly and had great staying power. Blossom is the perfect pastel mix of metallic and shimmer. I definitely recommend this polish! My top tip for getting the most out of this polish is to wear a base coat.

What do you think of this pastel pink polish? Have you tried any of the Silk Effects polishes?




2 comments:

  1. Love this range! The Meadow shade is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they are just so lovely!!i like that one too!!:-)thanks so much for your comment chick:)xx

      Delete