Tuesday 29 April 2014

Maybelline Color Show Stripped Nudes Polish in Undress To Impress


Ok so how pretty is this Maybelline Color Show Stripped Nudes nail polish in Undress To Impress? I am a major fan of the glitter top coats from the Maybelline Color Show collection. Not only are they a fantastic price they also have a lovely formula and a prefect brush. Undress to Impress is a gorgeous gold glitter polish which I tried out over a deep purple polish. I think it looks great teamed up with a dark colour. The glitter particles kind of look like stars in the sky because there are small specs of glitter as well as larger hexagonals of glitter. I am looking forward to experimenting with it and trying it over different polishes. I would definitely recommend trying out the Maybelline Color Show glitter polishes!

Have you purchased this polish? Which colour of polish did you team it up with? I would love to know!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment