Wednesday 23 April 2014

Models Own's Artstix Duo Polish


Models Own's Artsix Duo Polish includes a lilac polish called Lilac Dream and a glitter polish called Boogie Nights. I have had this for a while but just never got round to trying it out. I really like the colour combination of the lilac and the purple, pink and blue glitter. Boogie Nights is actually from the Mirror Ball collection which I purchased last year. I painted all of my nails with one coat of the gorgeous lilac polish and that was all that was needed for totally opaque nails which was awesome! I then used the glitter polish on two of my nails. It looked really pretty. Unfortunately, no matter which light I photographed this polish in I couldn't show you how good it actually looked.

I love Models Own's polish formula as it glides on really nicely. For some weird reason I usually don't really like the look of double ended polishes. Maybe it has something to do with it being tricky to hold when trying to paint your nails but after trying this Artstix polish I think I am growing to like this polish bottle design.

What are your thoughts on these Models Own polishes? Have you tried any of these Duo Polishes?




No comments:

Post a Comment