Monday 21 April 2014

Rimmel Sweetie Crush Violet Swizzel Polish

There are so many lovely polishes out at the moment for spring and summer 2014. I've got quite a few recent purchases to show you over the next few weeks. 

I am going to start with this awesome Rimmel Sweetie Crush polish called Violet Swizzle. As with all textured polishes I was slightly wary of these even though Rimmel created the amazing Space Dust collection. However, the Sweetie Crush collection are pretty awesome. I love this gorgeous pastel lilac polish. Lilac is one of my favourite colours at the moment so I think a shimmery,pastel, textured polish is just what I need right now. This polish applies really nicely with one of Rimmel's famous wide brushes. At first this polish looks like it will be very sheer. After the second coat of polish it becomes beautifully opaque. I would recommend not painting too much polish on your nails as you won't get very good results. This polish dried fairly quickly and looked much more shimmery in real life!

What do you guys think of this lilac textured polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment