Tuesday 13 May 2014

Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday Polish

I have been keen to try out a Deborah Lippmann polish for a very long time but at £18.00 per bottle I was totally put off. I also hadn't seen her polishes in any shops in my area. However, I stumbled across a small collection of these polishes in Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh and finally decided to take the plunge and spend my hard earned pennies on a bottle.

I chose the gorgeous Happy Birthday glitter polish. Of course, it was a nightmare to photograph as it is a glitter polish but I tried my best to show you how gorgeous this polish is. It is a total winner for me. 

It has a great formula which glides onto the nails smoothly and the brush does its job perfectly. This polish is rather hard wearing and I didn't see any chips. The glitter colour combination is just awesome. It looks extremely pretty.

I have become addicted to wearing this glitter polish over pink polish. I think it looks gorgeous.

Overall, I love this polish but wish it didn't have such a big price tag!

Have any of you tried Deborah Lippmann polish before? What do you think of this polish?




3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this looks absolutely stunning! I love it!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really nice!definitely one of my all time favs!:)xx

      Delete
    2. p.s. thanks so much for commenting:)xx

      Delete