Thursday 1 May 2014

Models Own's Artstix Gold Nail Beads


Hey guys! I've got some nail beads to show you today. If you have been reading my blog since last year you will know that I have tried out the pink Models Own Artstix Nail Beads and thought they were great. These gold beads are no different. They are a great price and are not ruined by water or top coat so you can wear them for longer than other nail beads. I have paired these gold beads with black polish. I think if I wore these again I would only cover one nail in the beads. A light sprinkle of these beads might actually look really good against the black polish.

What do you think? Have you tried these Artstix Nail Beads?





2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant product different from the usual boring nails Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like it!yes i love that its a bit different!:)thanks for commenting lovely:)xx

      Delete