Tuesday 13 May 2014

Work OOTD #2

I'm not sure if you guys can tell but I'm loving doing OOTD posts at the moment. Don't worry though-I still love nail polish!

I found this white textured skater dress in H&M and I featured it in my Fashion & Beauty Haul video. This dress is so cool because it is plain white yet looks patterned because of its texture. It is such a good fit.

I have teamed it up with my favourite Alexander McQueen scarf which is just one of the best accessories I have ever bought. I'm not normally one for designer clothes but I couldn't resist treating myself you this scarf.

I'm not sure if you find it interesting to see what I wear to work but I thought I'd give it a go!

Do you like adding colourful accessories to brighten up your work/Uni/school clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment