Friday 11 July 2014

Bourjois's Meli Melon 1 Second Polish

I have bought another peach nail polish! I have decided that its actually ok to buy several different brands of nail polish in the same colour as I shall use them all. Yes, this is what I tell myself.

I couldn't resist picking up Bourjois's Meli Melon 1 Second Polish. I am so glad I bought it as its reminded me how much I love peach polish.

This polish is a gorgeous colour and has an awesome formula. The brush provides great smooth application and the polish dries quite quickly. It's opaque within two coats. I just love it! It's definitely a polish i would recommend.

What do you think of it? Have you tried this polish before? Do you have a favourite peach polish?



6 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous colour! I have never tried peach polish before but this post makes me want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes you should definitely try a peach polish!it looks so pretty on:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this colour. Adding this one to the wish list! x

    Ash | www.fairyfatale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a gorgeous polish so definitely its worth purchasing:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i agree!its so gorgeous:)thanks for commenting chick:)xx

      Delete