Wednesday 2 July 2014

Models Own Bikini Neon Yellow Polish

I love Models Own's Bikini Polish. It is from the polish for tans collection. It is such an amazing neon/pastel yellow polish. It totally reminds me of those yellow sweets you get in "dolly mixture". 

This polish colour is pretty unique and thats why I love it. Models Own have managed to create a polish colour that no other polish brands have. It's bright, it's opaque within two coats of polish and it's just extremely cool.

The polish formula is a little thicker than I usually prefer but this polish is so eye catching that it is worth it. Everything else about this polish is great.

I definitely recommend it if you have been searching for the perfect bright neon yellow polish with the perfect opacity.

What do you think of it? Have you tried any of the polish for tans collection by Models Own?




No comments:

Post a Comment