Friday 11 July 2014

Nails Inc's Regents Place Gel Effect Polish

Nails Inc's Regents Place Gel Effect Nail Polish is a gorgeous bright powder blue colour. It is rather stunning! Over the last year I have totally fallen in love with blue polish and Nails Inc produce some of the best blue polish around.

I love the formula of this polish. It glides on smoothly and the brush is great. You only need two coats of this polish for it to be completely opaque. Some people find that blue polishes stain their cuticles but I have never had this problem.

Overall, this is a fantastic polish which I would definitely recommend.

What do you think of this polish? Do you like blue nail polish? I would love to hear from you!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, this look so pretty! I love blue nail for summer and that gel finish looks awesome :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!Me too!thanks so much for reading & commenting:)xx

      Delete