Tuesday 12 August 2014

Maybelline Forever Strong Gel Polish in Pink In The Park

Maybelline's Forever Strong Gel Nail Polish in Pink In The Park is a really lovely pale pink colour. I don't really own many very pale pink polishes as I used to find them a bit boring compared to other brighter polishes. However, I am now loving pale polishes and thought I would add this one to my collection.

The thick polish brush was great to apply the polish with although I did find the polish formula a tad thin. However, this is just my own personal preference and it still did the job. I only used two coats of this polish but I felt it was slightly streaky. I would probably advise using three coats of this polish if you have the patience.

Despite these minor criticisms I have used much worse polish and I will be wearing it again in the future. It is a really pretty colour.

What do you think? Do you like very pale pink polish? Have you ever tried this polish?





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I really like lilac colors on my nails recently.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting lovely!yes i am loving lilacs too:)xxx

      Delete