Saturday 2 August 2014

Sunday NOTD

Hey guys!

This Sunday I have decided to paint my nails with some very bright nail polish. I couldn't resist trying out my new bright neon green Models Own Polish which is called Flip Flop. 

Some may find this polish garish however I am totally embracing its boldness. I actually really like it. 

I added some of the Loreal Colour Riche Confetti Top Coat to one of my nails to make them even more interesting. I was worried this might be too much but I think it looks great!

What do you guys think? Do you like this combination? I would love to hear from you!



6 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a vibrant and beautiful colour!

    Shireen xx
    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love how bright it is:-)thanks for commenting lovely:)xx

      Delete
  2. I love it! So vibrant and colourful for the Summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay so glad u like it!it totally is isn't it:)thanks so much for commenting:)xx

      Delete
  3. wow these are bright!! I need these for when I'm going to a theme park... my husband would find me as soon I put my hand up haha :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is such a good idea!!i don't have to worry about getting lost this week:-)i wonder if they glow in the dark?!hmm:)thanks for commenting:)xx

      Delete