Thursday 25 September 2014

River Island Studded Handbag

I am such a sucker for studs. I think I would have studs on everything if I could. I would love a studded leather biker jacket! So, it's no surprise that my new handbag is partially covered in golden studs.

This lovely bag is from River Island and I really like it. I have a black quilted version which I have used almost everyday since I purchased it so I knew I would love this studded version. It's the perfect size for everything I cart about and I just love it. It has plenty of pockets too. I think it was a great idea to make the studs different sizes and shapes. It makes it that little bit more unique.

What do you think of this bag? Are you obsessed with studs too? Are you a lover of River Island handbags?




No comments:

Post a Comment