Monday 1 September 2014

Tan Buckle Detail Boots

I absolutely adore my new Tan Buckle Detail Boots from Next. They are the same style as my black ones and I am so glad that I got the tan version for my birthday. I had been looking for some nice tan boots for a while. 

These boots look just as gorgeous as my black ones and are just as comfy which is a must for my footwear. They have a super cute double buckle on them which I really like. You can turn down the tops of these boots to expose the lining which is a nice option to have. 

If you are looking for a great pair of boots this autumn/winter I would definitely recommend checking out Next. Their boots are great quality,hard wearing and some of them are pretty awesome styles.

What do you think of these? Do you have a favourite pair of boots?



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful compfy boots, good luck to wear these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!they are seriously comfy and great for the autumn:)xx

      Delete
  2. These are the perfect boots for autumn ! My boyfriends mum works in next and she's always more than happy to share her discount haha!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh you must check out their boots then!!cos they have some awesome ones in just now and honestly they are so comfy!:)thanks so much for reading:)xx

      Delete