Sunday 12 October 2014

Londontown Lakur Windsor Garden Polish

I had not heard of Londontown Lakur Nail Polish until it appeared in my local Boots and of course I decided I NEEDED to try it out. Windsor Gardens is this really lovely orange/red polish which looks like it has a very very subtle shimmer through it.

I was actually extremely impressed with this polish. The formula is a great consistency and really well pigmented. The coverage is really good after just one coat but I would still recommend two coats of polish. The brush was nice and applied the polish well. It seemed to dry quite quickly too.

Overall, my first experience with Londontown Lakur was pretty good and I am looking forward to trying out more of their polishes in the future.

Have you ever tried this brand of nail polish? Does your local Boots stock it? Let me know!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment