Sunday 12 October 2014

OOTD #11

Today's outfit of the day consists of one of my favourite eBay purchases and a new Boohoo purchase. 

I love the grungy 90's looks that are filling the catwalks and high street right now. So, I decided to channel a little bit of grunge into my everyday fashion choices.

My red velvet dress is from Topshop but I bought it from eBay. You can still find them on eBay now. My red tartan blouse is from Boohoo and I love it. I think it looks great with my red velvet dress. I'm wearing a Katy Perry Pendant necklace with this outfit.

What do you guys think of my red velvet and tartan combination?

2 comments:

  1. i love the tartan check shirt! you look lovely

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much girlie!:)so glad you like it:)xx

      Delete