Friday 14 November 2014

NOTD: Blue Diamond & Snowflake Polish


I am so glad that I tried out Models Own's gorgeous Diamond Luxe Asscher Blue Polish with Nails Inc's Kensington Church Street Snowflake Polish. I think they look awesome together. It's so nice to wear a bright polish during winter that still has an element of festiveness to it. The Snowflake polish really adds something special and unique.

I will have review posts on both of these polishes up soon.

What do you think of this combination? Do you like the idea of pairing blue polish with snowflake polish?

7 comments:

  1. Aw this looks lovely!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so glad you like it:-)thanks for reading hun:)xx

      Delete
  2. As soon as I saw this it reminded me of the film Frozen! It's such a nice festive nail design without having the usual red and green colours.

    Cloey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hehe i totally hadn't thought of that but yeh i guess it is a bit Frozen-like:-)I'm so glad you like it:)thanks so much for reading:)xx

      Delete
  3. This is a perfect combination! The blue background really makes the white pop. <3

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie:)there is something special about this combo i think:)thanks so much for reading & following me on twitter:)xx

      Delete
  4. thanks girlie!so glad u liked it:)thanks for your comment:)xx

    ReplyDelete