Thursday 29 January 2015

Butter London's Bluey Polish

Butter London's Bluey Polish is a pretty green metallic polish with a hint of blue in it. 

This polish applied pretty pleasantly though I would prefer if the polish brush was a bit larger. I used two coats for total opacity. I think the hint of blue through it gives it something special.

Overall, it was a nice polish. I think I might wear it with a glitter polish next time.

What are your thoughts on this polish? I really love to hear what you guys think!

Butter London's Bluey Polish

Butter London's Bluey Polish

Butter London's Bluey Polish

Butter London's Bluey Polish

4 comments:

  1. I like the metallic effect and the colour is nice x

    Sonia | A Film A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes in real life it looks more green than in the photos but i really like it too:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Awesome shade

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete